New York-Upstate
Options

Bridesmaid gift ideas

Hi ladies- I'm trying to come up with some ideas to round out my bridesmaids gifts..... I've gotten them jewelry, a nice frame and something small/ unique to each of them and am putting them in small totes.  What did you or are you getting your bridesmaids?  TIA!

Re: Bridesmaid gift ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I made my girls all there jewellery, a necklace and earrings, i made them personalized totes, i got them each a pashima and im paying for their makeup on the day of the wedding. i think anything you do will be fine. sounds lovely already. HTH.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anything that was used for the wedding I did not consider a gift.I got each girl something different since they are their own unique people.My MOH got a coach Ipod case, a really sweet sister willow tree votive, a gift card to her fav store, and a mani.BM 1 - Vera Bradley cosmetic case with GC to the body shopBM 2 - NAP travel blanket and pillow set (travels a lot for work, family), GC to fav storeBM 3 - Purse she had wanted, VS perfume, GC
  • Options
    jed15jed15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm going to do a girl's night out the Thursday before the wedding and treat for manis, pedis and a really awesome dinner and wine as the bridesmaid gifts. I think all my girls would rather do that than get a little trinket. Also I'll be paying for their hair and makeup.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I gave them a custom made necklace, pashmina, flip-flops, a mini bottle of champagne, a couple of chocolates, in a personalized home-made and ombre died tote.  The last thing I did, and I know they all appreciated it more than anything else in the tote, was a nice thought-out note about how happy I was that they were my bridesmaid. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards