New York-Upstate
Options

New to the board~October 2010 Wedding

Hi Everyone! Just thought I would introduce myself as I am new on here. I am getting married October 2, 2010 in Lake George, NY. Our wedding is going to be at the Fort William Henry Resort. I can't wait to share ideas on here and get to know everyone. So far the posts I have read are so helpful! I'm sure I will have lots of questions as I continue to plan!

Re: New to the board~October 2010 Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that was weird- looks like I was logged in under an old account. Hmm...anyway- Hi and welcome! I am getting married the day after you in Lake George. Our wedding will be in the chapel on the Silver Bay YMCA campus, followed by a reception in the Inn at Silver Bay. Hopefully we will both have beautiful backdrops, as that is peak foliage time in Lake George. Again, welcome, and check our the October 2010 board if you haven't already!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome.  My fiance and I are getting married in Lake George too on July 17, 2010.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome to the board. my name is lynnie and my FI, andy, and i are getting married on october 16, 2010 at the lodges at cresthaven. this is a great forum! we look forward to knowing you, too. also, there is a board for Oct 2010 weddings with a great group of girls, too. you can check that out too, if you like!
    http://www.mywedding.com/lynnieandandy
    october '10 siggy: Early Pic of me and FI (not the first.....)
    imageVisit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome!!
  • Options
    teddib20teddib20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm Theresa and FI is Daniel. We're also getting married in October of 2010... in Rochester! Congrats and happy planning! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Welcome, congrats and you will have a blast on theknot!!We are also getting married in Lake George at the FWH just one week after you! 10-8-10!im jen and fi is Kevin!Glad to help! Fell free to page
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  I just got married at The Sagamore in Lake George last weekend (Aug 22nd).  Lots of info in bio!  And more to come.Good luck!
    My H&F Blog * H&F Badges

imageimageimage

2010 Highlights
    9/26 Adirondack Marathon 5:11:37 (major knee pain, but hey, I finished!)

2011 Races and Results
    5/29 Buffalo Marathon (5:25 - not pretty, just trying not to get heatstroke!)
    9/25 Adirondack Marathon (take 2!)
    One of these days I'll have a good marathon!
  • Options
    katrinaross33katrinaross33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!! We're getting married Oct 16, 2010 at Fort William Henry!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards