New York-Upstate

**leslieahibbard**

Hey! I was just looking through old posts and remembered you were getting married in Ithaca!! I'd love to get some feedback after your big day about your vendors, etc!! We haven't booked anything yet besides our reception so I'd love to hear how things went!! ~Kim

Re: **leslieahibbard**

• edited December 2011
    Budding in. I got married just outside Ithaca and used a 2 of the same vendors as Leslie. I know she hasn't been on the board as much lately so I figured I would add my input. Catering: Word of Mouth. AMAZING. The food was great, people are still telling us it is the best wedding food they have ever had. Tina and Katie were great to work with. Flowers: Plenty of Poises. Amazing wildflowers, my bouquet was insane and really reasonably priced.I also used Alisha Clark for photos (one of my favorite vendors by far), Lisa Fenwick for harp music during ceremony (perfect for our location), and Jimmy Malone for our photobooth (the hit of the reception).That's just a quick overview of local vendors, I used more as well and would be happy to tell you about them.
  • kimjasonokimjasono member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I really appreciate it!!! I will have to look into those vendors!! You're a huge help, thank you!! I'm sure I'll have more questions for ya along the way =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards