New York-Upstate
Options

saratoga makeup/hair

Hello,I'm looking for recommendations for a make up artist and hair stylist near Saratoga Springs. Preferably some one who travels.  Thanks!

Re: saratoga makeup/hair

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Amy Elizabeth Smith, if peopel are around this weekend to post, you are bound to get at least a dozen others who will recommend her!
  • Options
    Rosiebud13Rosiebud13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alina is right.....Amy Elizabeth for make-up and Kristen Stroebel for hair. :-)
  • Options
    jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies...I will check them out. Have a fab weekend!
  • Options
    jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alina, I saw you on her site! You look beautiful!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm on HER site, WOW!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok, I can't find her site with wedding pics? just the professional ones
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having Kristen do my hair as well. I just met with her last week, she did my hair trial. She was wonderful, I loved my hair!
  • Options
    jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alina-http://www.amyelizabethmakeup.com/index2.phpFrom her home page click portfolios and your the 15 pic!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Would you say Amy Elizabeth's prices are average?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jms- thanks! I found it:) as for price, I don't know what "average" is but I had a hair/makeup trial at a salon in Delmar and once I saw how horrible my hair came out and the disastrous supply of makeup, I left without makeup- that place charged I think 55 or 60 and didn't travel. I believe, but am not certain, that its baout 85 for the bride and 50 for others? I may be wrong. I have to say, and I bet the other recommenders would agree, through 85 degree humidity, DRIPPING face in sweat, even at 10pm my face looked like porcelain. She did an INCREDIBLE job and looking at my 1100+ photos with my parents last night, I felt like a celebrity with my makeup. It was not overdone and just looked outstanding! After my dress, it was the BEST money we spent of the entire wedding honestly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I can recommend my friend Jennifer McCarthy - she is fantastic. Here is her information - Jennifer McCarthy True Grace Professional Makeup Artists truegrace_makeup@hotmail.com 518-330-3496 http://truegracemakeup.com/ Good luck! Kirsten
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards