New York-Upstate
Options

Officiant for Ceromony..Syracuse

Our wedding date is 10-10-10 and we are both catholic.  I am having trouble finding specific churches that will marry on a Sunday.  Does anyone have any recomendations or at least an officiant that would do a ceromony @ our reception location that may be as close to a catholic ceromony as possible?Thanks so much, I have my heart set on this date but did not relaize the problems I would face finding vendors etc.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Officiant for Ceromony..Syracuse

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had a Friday late afternoon wedding at our reception location with an Episcopalian Reverend.  When we met with her she gave us two ceremony types to chose from.  One was traditional and very similar to a Catholic ceremony (not a full mass version).  Not sure how helpful that is, but might be an option for you to explore! :)
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not trying to be snarky, but just giving you some food for thought.  If you both are catholic and dediated to your religion, is it worth having a particular date to not be married by a priest and not have a catholic ceremony?  We are catholic as well and the most important part of our wedding to us was the ceremony.  Just putting it out there to think about.  It would suck to put money into deposits and then change your mind.
  • Options
    Sra.PerezRiosSra.PerezRios member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.sanctuaryheart.com/page2.html I just came across this page today and was shocked that I recognise rev. Victoria. She use to work at the catholic school I went to as a child. back then she was knon as Mrs. O.M. Check her out.. maybe she can help you. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards