New York-Upstate
Options

Alterations - Rochester

I am looking for some recommendations on a place to get my dress altered near Rochester. Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Alterations - Rochester

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Jill Bates at jillbatesfashion dot com.  She is amazing. She is expensive, but her work is perfection.  I had my final dress fitting 2 days ago (wedding in 9 days yeah for me) and it was absolute perfection.  She really made the dress MINE.  2 of my other friends went to her as well (both were married october 17) and their dresses were perfection as well.  And the three of us have dresses that are as different as you can get...she really is an amazing talent.  Worth every penny!!!!  She is really busy, as you can imagine, so don't wait until the last minute!!!  She is a super nice woman as well, which is always important...  Best wishes...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married in July and had my dress altered by a woman in Webster. She did a beautiful job and was very affordable! Send me an e-mail at ryanandlilly at gmail dot come if you want her number! :)
    Lilly & Ryan 7/4/09 --- Lelia Noelle 11/29/10 --- Aerilyn Grace 11/3/12
    imageimageimageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oops - ryanandlilly at gmail dot COM lol
    Lilly & Ryan 7/4/09 --- Lelia Noelle 11/29/10 --- Aerilyn Grace 11/3/12
    imageimageimageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards