New York-Upstate

wny brides...

My Mom and I are looking for a shower location. I live in Lockport so someplace in Lockport..Amherst...... I am only have 1 shower so my Mom and I are thinking about 70 people. We arent looking to spend a lot...preferably a place that we could bring in our own food and just pay a rental fee (if any haha!) Do any of you have any ideas?!?!

Re: wny brides...

• edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest Michael's but that's Hamburg, which may be a bit of a hike!  I had my SIL's baby shower there and it was wonderful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • panda&squishypanda&squishy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I could think of lots of places but not where you can bring your own food and pay a rental fee, except maybe a firehall. Your mom isn't going to cook for 70 people is she? That's a lot!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you thought about Canalside?  I think you have to have them cook but I hear their breakfast/brunch is really good and reasonable.
  • WNYfanWNYfan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married at Tuscarora Inn in Lockport - fantastic! And they do mostly private parties of all sizes. But again, they would do the food. But I've had a great experience so far and heard great reviews. Tom DeFlippo is the manager. www.thetuscarorainn.com
  • juliejozensjuliejozens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my bridal is shower is going to be at Banchetti's in Amherst. We are doing a breakfast...about 70 ppl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards