New York-Upstate

Watertown NY area?

Is anybody else planning their wedding in/near Watertown? I'm looking for an outdoor budget venue and was wondering if anyone had suggestions.

Re: Watertown NY area?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_watertown-ny-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:124Discussion:118dc310-e0b2-418d-b6ac-230f20edf95bPost:df244a95-9716-427b-9ba5-e54aca498d3a">Watertown NY area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is anybody else planning their wedding in/near Watertown? I'm looking for an outdoor budget venue and was wondering if anyone had suggestions.
    Posted by electriclily[/QUOTE]
    I am also doing a outdoor wedding. I am almost 100% on the garden at the jefferson museum down town its only $500  but the local winerys are also looking nice. I really want a barn but I cant find one:(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_watertown-ny-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:124Discussion:118dc310-e0b2-418d-b6ac-230f20edf95bPost:4d4e02f1-d892-49f3-be92-da63d069d91a">Re: Watertown NY area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Watertown NY area? : I am also doing a outdoor wedding. I am almost 100% on the garden at the jefferson museum down town its only $500  but the local winerys are also looking nice. I really want a barn but I cant find one:(
    Posted by luckie692000[/QUOTE]

We found our venue! We're going with the Hillside Lake Lodge at Remington Park on Fort Drum. There are 2 gazebos and a small dock thing near the water. It's right next to the pond for the outdoor ceremony, and then we can use the lodge for the reception or if it rains we could also use it for the ceremony. They're only charging $325 for 12 hours! Which is way more time than we need but at least we know we can get in early and set up everything. Tables and chairs are included. The pictures on their website are awful but if you want to private message me your email I can send you pictures I took. I know it's not a barn but it is really pretty. Maybe you could use it?
  • Hey this is a long shot. But I am trying to help my sister plan her wedding and were looking into using Remington pond as a venue. I was wondering if u had any pictures of there. Your right the website does not have many pictures and they suck. So if there is anyway I could get some pictures if you are still on her. Thanks so much in advance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards