New York-Upstate
Options

NY Bride-- Prices??

I've had alterations done on bridesmaid dresses done here and I love the staff and the boutique, but I haven't looked at wedding gowns here.  Does anyone know how they range in price here? They list on their website some of the designers they carry but I have no idea how expensive those designers are! Thanks :)

Re: NY Bride-- Prices??

• Options
    Can you call them up and ask them the range of prices for their dresses?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I got my dress there and it was $1,200 - it was the Sottero & Midgley line of Maggie Sottero. That's probably abou the average cost there. I did see some that were around $800, and some that were $1,500 so $1,200 is probably a good estimate. I highly recommend them. They're so nice, helpful, and really organized.
  • Options
    Its depend on which kind of gown you choose. I noticed wedding gowns started from $1000... 
  • Options
    There are plenty under $1000.. that was my budget when I was shopping. I ended up purchasing my dress there and after taxes I paid $996.00. Came in $4.00 under budget! :)
  • Options
    the dresses at nyb start at 700, and the most expensive is 2600. i know girls who work/ed there. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards