New York-Upstate

Rehearsal Dinner Places/Saratoga/Ballston Spa Area

Sorry if this is a post elsewhere, I searched and couldn't find one.

We are going to be having 30-35 people and I really want to keep the pp under $25, if that's at all possible.

Thanks

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Places/Saratoga/Ballston Spa Area

• aral2003aral2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at the Gideon Putnam.  Not sure about the price because my fiance's parents are handling this.  But I can say the venue is awesome and the food is amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jessshireyjessshirey member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Factory in Ballston Spa they have a cool privative area upstairs. I am not sure on price though
  • edited December 2011
    The Factory is great and I don't think too expensive.  Also, try Augie's in Ballston Spa.  30-35 people could probably fit in the back room.  I had my law school graduation dinner there--had about 25-28 people there and it was very nice!  It's family-style, so that can help cut down the price.  Also, if it's on a Friday and you are seated by 6, you can take advantage of the free house wine, beer and soda special that they have.  :)
    "It starts out all very nice, two people promising to be together forever, I'll die when you die, my life meant nothing until you used my toothbrush. Then you start planning the wedding. Aunt Junie's allergic to milk. Uncle Momo's off his meds..."
  • jts001jts001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try Longfellows in Saratoga.  It's actually where I'm having my reception but they have multiple rooms for different size parties.  They have really yummy food and the place is beautiful inside!
  • edited December 2011
    try prime at saratoga national, ttey can work with you budget nad have some great private rooms.
  • edited December 2011
    Ripe Tomato in malta is my families go to place for any occasion!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards