New York-Upstate

Trillium Flowers ADK

Hey!
Anybody use Trillium Flowers in Tupper Lake and have any pics? Thanks!

Re: Trillium Flowers ADK

• edited December 2011
    we are using Kris with trillium for our october wedding in lake placid. and so far i think she is pretty amazing. 

she recently sent me a CD with 300 photos of her work, and i imagine if you are serious about hiring her she would send them to you. 

however, if you want to see a few pictures, feel free to email me at 

lynniearudner at gmail

and i can send you a few. if you have an idea of the syle you are looking for, then that will help me pick out the best ones to send. 

http://www.mywedding.com/lynnieandandy
    october '10 siggy: Early Pic of me and FI (not the first.....)
    imageVisit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • gperg001gperg001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I am getting married in Sept in LP and she is sending me a CD as well...She's the best and such a sweetheart but I still haven't received the CD! How long did it take for her to send it to you after she said she would? I don't want to call and harass her...
  • edited December 2011
    it took a little while for my mom to get the CD (she sent it to my mom, who lives in CT). I would say about a week to 10 days. 

there have been a few times where i have been waiting for things from her (either by email or mail) and i have just called after hours, and left a cheerful answer-phone message saying that i cant wait to get the "whatever" and would love to show my family soon. 

usually i get an email the next day or so. 

good luck! 

check out daria bishop photography's awesome blog today for some amazing shots of kris's work from the fall. my parents actually were visiting LP that weekend and saw her getting ready for that wedding and fell in love with her work there, and knew we needed to hire her!
  • gperg001gperg001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow we have a lot in common, my parents are from CT too haha. I didn't know daria had a blog as well, but if you check out raebarnes blog she's got a lot of amazing shots too.  Are you getting married in LP itself or the area, we just checked out the Boat/Golf Houses at the Crowne, don't tell me you're getting married there! lol How do you find Kris's prices, I've heard she runs cheaper than LP Flower in Gift, but I wasn't sure if this is true...
  • edited December 2011
    i think kris's prices were very competative, but since my mom fell in love with her work, and we are not having too much in the way of flowers, i sort of let her take the reins on that i just chose the colors, etc. she was recommended to us by our "planner" who is mim frantz of juniper events (i HIGHLY recommend her....)

as an aside, we ARE getting married at the golf house/crowne. 

:-)

october 16, 2010. 

they do a lot of weddings there, and although i suppose its not the MOST unique place, we are not from the area (and i live in utah now) so we needed a place that we felt very confident about, and was organized, had done this before, etc. 

so we are getting married in LP itself, yes. both the ceremony and reception will be at the gold house (pavillion and inside, respectively). 

I would be more than happy to talk to you more about this. just email me at 
    lynniearudner at gmail
    because i dont check the knot as often as i should!

• docscandpdocscandp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We ended up booking Lake Placid Flower and Gift for our wedding, but I've heard great things about Trillium :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards