New York-Upstate

Old Foorge, NY wedding hair and make-up

ANyone know of a wedding hair stylist and make-up artist in Old Forge, NY?

Re: Old Foorge, NY wedding hair and make-up

• edited December 2011
    I do not but where are you getting married? I am getting married in Sept at Northwoods Inn.
  • garcias1garcias1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try Park Avenue Studio 315-369-3451.  The owner's name is Linda.

You could also try Over the Moon 315-369-4041, but it's a new salon, and I don't know how good they will be.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Puppy Love
  • edited December 2011
    I've been researching since some of my bridemaids are not the type to worry about hair or makeup... I am waiting for a price quote from Timeless Spa & Salon - they are about 75 miles away but will travel. Their local pricing is great so hopefully adding travel to it doesn't add too much. I will keep you posted. Out of 10 different people I contacted between Albany & Syracuse they were the only ones available for a "so far" reasonable price.
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married somewhere near Inlet/Old Forge next summer, but my reception is booked for the Thendara Golf Club near Old Forge where the Seventh Lake House caters.  We'd like to marry outdoors on the course, but rain plans leave us looking for a Plan B.  Hence, perhaps St. Olaf's Chapel.
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.timelessspaandsalon.com/services.asp

I did wind up signing with her - pricing is very reasonable compared to what I could find in my own local area and she was less expensive for the travel upcharge for the extra distance. Great communication via email so far - going to be booking my trial soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards