New York-Upstate
Options

Florist in Jefferson/St. Lawrence County

I am having my wedding in Wellesley Island in July.  I have been planning on just ordering flowers through Sam's Club and having my cousins assemble them (they offered) for the 5 bouquets and I was going to put together the centerpieces.  I still may do this, but if the price was right, I would have a local florist do it.  Any suggestions??!!! TIA

Re: Florist in Jefferson/St. Lawrence County

• Options
    barrcuda7barrcuda7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Sherwood Florist in Watertown. . . they seemed really nice. I am getting married on Grenell island, and they had no problem delivering them. . .
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm going with Hallets Florist in Adams. But only because they say they can get me tulips (in August, its a big deal :)). I wanted to go with Sams Club but couldnt' for the life of me find a contact to call, I only got alot of rude people telling me they probably don't even have a floral department! Oh the joys of planning a wedding states away.

Could you give me your hook up to Sams Club? I'd like to at least contact them and see what they can do.
  • Options
    sherbear1322sherbear1322 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard back from Hallets today, and I have to give them a call to get more details.  I don't have a particular hook up at Sam's; to my knowlege you just place your order online.  I don't know of a Sam's Club that actually has a floral part in their store.  Sorry, I know that isn't much help.  On the website though I just type "bulk floral" into the search section and it pretty much brings up your options and the prices. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend is the wife of the owner of Sherwood's. I love their stuff.
    I am using them, and they will work with you with different packages/budgets.
    Also check out Price Chopper in Watertown, their "Central Market" flowers are beautiful, and they may be cheaper. 

Good luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We talked to Hallets and it looks like its a go. I was wondering if it was 'that simple' at Sams Club. I also talked to Price Chopper today in Watertown. Kate is her name and she seemed to be helpful, I'd definitely check them out.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try White's Flowers, Canton, NY
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards