New York-Upstate

DJ for a Saratoga Springs wedding?

Hi gals. Does anyone have any recommendations for a DJ? We are geting married in Toga in July, 2012
Also, what is an average/reasonable cost for a DJ?

Any advice or insight would be great.
Team Ireland July 2012

Re: DJ for a Saratoga Springs wedding?

• edited December 2011

DJ Kenny Casanova is in the Albany area, his prices are extremely reasonable.  I'll be using him in June 2012, but I based my booking on the fact that my research kept leading me to him.  All his reviews have been great. 

• megandemasmegandemas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! We talked to him last night and he is our #1 choice so far. Have you seen him at other weddings or events?
    Team Ireland July 2012
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't seen him "in action", but when we sat down with him he addressed everything we were looking for in a dj, and assured us that we are the ones in charge.  He was careful to point out that he welcomes our ideas and is very flexible.  After all, it's our wedding, not his; he wants us to be happy with his services.  My fiance liked him too, and he rarely has an opinion on anything wedding related. Tongue out 
  • MissyCeeMissyCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Kenny Casanova at my wedding and LOVED him! I was concerned at first because his prices were so good, but he delivered and my guests were thrilled with him, so thrilled we extended our reception an extra hour last minute because everyone wanted to stay and dance longer!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards