New York-Upstate
Options

Photographer in Rochester

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a wedding photographer in Rochester and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions!  Thanks!

Re: Photographer in Rochester

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend just used chestler Photo... I think his name was..google it
    he was great !!!
  • Options
    mollymillmollymill member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Red Stone Photography is absolutely amazing. Natalie Sinisgalli Photography is also fantastic, a lot of my friends have used her for their weddings and engagement photos.  Those are the only companies I have first-hand knowledge about. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Chelse Thompson of Glow Photography. I've heard really great things about her work and she was really sweet when we met with her. We haven't done our e-pics yet but from all of the amazing work on her website and that we saw at her studio, I'm not worried at all!

She's a part of a group of creative professionals at Studio 180 too and I know there are a bunch of other photographers there as well. Good luck!!
  • Options
    kenga6972kenga6972 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Fields Images... Her name is Karen Fields, and she's super sweet and her work is amazing!! One of my friends used her for her wedding in October and we just got our E-Pics done last week, and we already have our pics on a DVD! She gives you full rights to all of the pictures she gives you, unlimited time for the day of the wedding, and a really nice album at the end... she is a very nice, sweet person and she's extremely flexible, and her work is amazing!! I would very highly recommend her to anyone!!

http://www.fieldsimages.com/index.html check out her website!!

Hope this helps!! Smile
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    skiierlovelyskiierlovely member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    david wilson burnahm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Michelle - Michelle's Event Photography

That's me Wink I'm great. (and that is a completely objective review lol)

Seriously, you can view a small sample of my work on my web site and on my facebook page. www.michelleseventphotography.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Chelse Thompson of Glow Photography (EIEIO Photography also).

She was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you didn't book yet, check out www.garngerphotography.net. Jason Gardner is amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Dan from photo emphasis.  He was absolutley amazing and I can't reccomend him enough.  Check out some of our pictures under "Wedding Pictures" in my bio.
  • Options
    SuserK3120SuserK3120 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tammy Swales - fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards