New York-Upstate

Lake George bridal show

There's one at the Dunham's Bay Resort tonight and tomorrow. I'm still looking for a cake baker, a florist, and transportation, so I may try to make it.  Anyone else going? What are you looking for?

Re: Lake George bridal show

• iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cindy Murphy did our cake and it was really good.  Hopefully she will be there so that you can meet her.  She didn't have as many flavors as some of the other places we considered but she had a good price and 29 years of experience.  Plus her cake was great!  So I thought I'd let you know about her in case you didn't already know.

I also loved our flowers and we got the bridal bouquet, 4 BM bouquets, 8 bouts and 4 corsages for under $450 so that might give you some perspective on costs for when you go to the show.

Someone on another board said to bring pre-printed labels with your name, address and phone number so that you can stick the label on the entry forms for prizes.  I thought that was a great idea and wish I had thought of that so I'm passing it along.  Have fun!
  • edited December 2011
     I remember you posting to Nukke that you loved your florist, so I called them before Christmas to see if they would do a Sunday wedding. I am supposed to call them back now that the holidays are over, so I will add that to my to-do list for the week. And thanks for the cake rec!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards