New York-Upstate

photo booth

we booked Syracuse Photo booths and could not be happier!
www.syracusephotobooths.com

Many people PM me and ask about it so I thought I would post it here
:)

Re: photo booth

• edited December 2011
    Why not just get a *real* photobooth from Saratoga Photobooth Company? We're the *original* photobooth rental company in upstate New York and one of the first in the nation. In fact, we've been providing photobooths for events full-time since 2006! This is all we do -- it's not just an add-on to a DJ or photography service in an effort to make more money from you.

We have EIGHT of the highest quality, fastest and most authentic digital photobooths available. It's the one that celebrities have in their homes. In fact, this same photobooth has appeared on the Style Channel's celebrity wedding show (it was at Christina Aguilera's wedding), Extra TV, and in New York Magazine's "blueprint" for a landmark wedding. It's been to the Golden Globe Awards, Sundance Film Festival and the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in Hollywood a few weeks ago. We also have a collection of rare photobooths from the 1940s, 50s and 60s.

As far as pricing, as usual you get what you pay for... but we're nowhere near $2,000! Most people say it's worth every penny -- some even say we should charge more! We often work with people on cost. The bottom line is we have the most experience, the highest-quality real photobooths, the best customer service, and we offer the biggest bang for the buck! Best wishes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards