New York-Upstate

Bridal Shower location Geneva NY

Hi all! 

I'm desperately looking for someplace to have my bridal shower! I'd like to try to keep it in the Geneva area but I could go to surrounding cities. It'd be great if I could bring in my own food as well.

Any help would be great :)

Re: Bridal Shower location Geneva NY

• edited December 2011
    I can't really recomend anything in Geneva, but if you open your search to nearby, I'd say look into Onanda park on Canandaigua lake.  The only 9possible) downside is there is a no booze policy.  We have had my SIl baby shower as well as party for he dad there.  There are cabins and pavilions to rent.
    Sept 2012 Siggy:Bridesmaids' Dresses
    Bari Jay 911 in Raspberry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,
    Hotel Exchange is a new bar and restaurant. On Exchange St, downtown Geneva. They have a dining room that you can rent and bring in your own food. They provide tables and chairs. And we had our engagement party there, it was amazing what we did with the space! It depends how many hours you want to use the space on the fee, it was very minimal and I was very happy with our party! We had just over 100. It is a cash bar. They allow you to bring your own food, but not beverages. I can send you pics private if your interested or send you the number of who I worked with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards