New York-Upstate

Beachy wedding in upstate NY?

I've been looking for ceremony/reception sites in upstate NY and i'm really looking for a place with a sand beach, big enough for the ceremony and reception for about 50 people. i've been having a hard time finding a place thats fitting my wedding day vision...anyone know of anyplace i could possibly check out??

Re: Beachy wedding in upstate NY?

• bitofritsbitofrits member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Offhand I can suggest Jamesville Beach Park is on a lake with a beach or Sylvan Beack.  I'm not sure what the restrictions are for them, but I'm sure you can google to get contact information.  I would suggest looking up parks in the area you're looking for -- a lot of them have lakes that have beach areas.
    My Attempted Wedding Blog - http://aroseywedding.blogspot.com/
  • esh1692esh1692 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am having my wedding at The Lodge on Echo lake. They have a beautiful beach on a private lake. I love it there.

• edited December 2011
    esh1692~

I was looking at The Lodge on Echo Lake.  Have you toured it?  I was wondering how their prices are and how willing they were to work with you.  Some places seem so cut & dry.  I was also looking at The Lodges at Cresthaven up there, both places offer the bonfire on the beach which I LOVE!!  Any info. would be greatly appreciated :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards