New York-Upstate

Anyone use Magic Moments Photography, Rochester??

Has anyone heard feedback on Magic Moments Photography in Rochester?

Re: Anyone use Magic Moments Photography, Rochester??

• freshlook4182freshlook4182 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did. 
  • edited December 2011

Did you like your pics?

• amtrobiaamtrobia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they messed up bad with a family members wedding.
    lost footage on their video for cake ceremony and the entire father daughter i beilieve it was. the pics turned out nice. but if they can loose footage on video pics are easily lost as well. i keep hearing bad reviews. i suggest Ross Weddings
    xoLaLa Lo & La's happily ever after. May 19, 2012
  • freshlook4182freshlook4182 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding last July.  We had amazing photos.  The shots really represented us.  Our photographer really had an artistic eye and knew how to get the best photos.  The photos were delivered to us within the time he promised.  Everyone has had nothing but great things to say about our photos and we have had friends book once they saw the quality of our images.  I would be happy to answer any specifiic questions if you have any!  I wish the best of luck on your big day!:)
  • anolan152anolan152 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister did and her pictures were fabulous! EJ did a great job capturing all of the moments in a photojournalist view. He was right in with the crowd dancing and getting a ton of candids as well as the posed shots of family and whatnot after the ceremony and all of the things like cake cutting, etc. highlight recommended!!
  • edited December 2011
    We just used them for our April wedding - Eric (the owner) did an AMAZING job.  He was professional, personable and took beautiful pictures.  Our wedding day was windy and rainy but you would never know it by looking at the pictures Eric took - he really captured our personalities and the many special moments during the day.  He was there the entire day - from me getting dressed all the way through to the last song.  He handled our wedding party, including 5 little kids, with ease and a great sense of humor.  He also told us our pictures would be done within 3 weeks and they were.  We would absolutely recommend them to anyone. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards