New York-Upstate

Rehearsal Dinner

Looking for a good rehearsal dinner site. We're in Queensbury and looking as far as Lake George and Saratoga. Any good options?!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• edited December 2011
    What kind of food are you looking for, and what price range?  I grew up in South Glens Falls, so I might be able to give some suggestions.....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We also live in south glens falls now. We have a budget of $1200. We went to Luisas ffor dinner for the first time last night and now we're thinking of possibly having it there. Any other places you can think of?
  • MissyCeeMissyCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at the Wishing Well in Saratoga and it was very nice. The staff was incredible, food amazingly delcious, and the atmosphere was great. I don't know what the cost was because my IL's paid for it though, but it's worth looking into. We had about 22 people and had a private room there. Each table got a few bottles of wine, a few choices for entrees and a couple choices for desert as well. Everything tasted perfect!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I definetly agree with the PP on the Wishing Well - they are great!  Another option might be Carl R's - they have a banquet room, and really good mexican food.  I'm a picky eater, and have never been disappointed there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Though I've never been there myself, I have a friend who did hers at Lillian's in Saratoga and said it was nice.
  • edited December 2011
    Prime at Saratoga National is amazing and will work with your budget!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards