New York-Upstate
Options

Veils

I ordered my dress last weekend (!!!) and now I'm looking for a veil. I had no idea how expensive they are! I have found a couple that I like but they are over $200! Do any of you have suggestions about where to get a veil for less? I'm looking for a cathedral length with a blusher. I have browsed Etsy but I worry about ordering one online because when I was trying them on with my dress, a lot ended up looking funky against the dress. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Veils

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try occansey designs.  You can order swatches of the colors so you know what'll match your dress and they have a ton of customization options.  I ordered mine locally, paid way too much, and had SO many problems with them (more info in my bio).  In a last minute panic I contacted them and they were so helpful, and agreed to overnight me one if need be.  It would have cost me less than half if I went with them in the first place.  GL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the suggestion!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards