New York-Upstate
Options

DO NOT USE SE VIDEO!!!!!

Hi upstate brides! I recently got married in July of 2010 and hired SeVideo based out of Rochester, NY for our videographer. DO NOT USE THEM! They have HORRIBLE turn around time and they are the most unprofessional wedding vendor I've ever dealt with!

Back in November, they sent us the draft version of our wedding DVD for us to check over and make any changes if we wanted any. The only change that needed to be made was my husband's name.....which was spelled wrong. Everything else looked ok. I emailed them and received an email (2 weeks later) saying that they would fix it and send us our final copies.

Fast forward 2 MONTHS LATER (seriously? how hard is it to change a name???) we received our final copies in the mail. Popped one in the DVD player and guess what.....hubby's name STILL spelled wrong!!! I immediately called and emailed them, and was assured by the owner (Jim Mickol) that it would be fixed and new copies would be overnighted to me and for my inconvenience, they would include a highlight segment of our wedding day on the DVD. OK. Fine.

Fast forward a week later. Received the new copies of the DVD....STILL SPELLED WRONG!!!!!!!! REALLY???? Are you THAT incompetent and stupid???? So I called the owner AGAIN! He had no excuse. No excuse whatsoever. Idiot! So then he apologized AGAIN and said that he would personally oversee the editing and make sure my husband's name was spelled correctly. Then he asked me how many copies I wanted. He said he would make me as many as I wanted. I told him 4.

Fast forward a week later. Got the new copies, hubby's name was FINALLY fixed, but he only sent me 3 copies, not 4. Jerk. Tell everyone you know. Do NOT use SE Video! I am going to write the BBB and go on their FB page as well to tell other people looking to book them NOT TO!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards