New York-Upstate

Robert Francoeur / Mirus Polleo Reviews?

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone had heard of or used a photographer called Robert Francoeur (Mirus Polleo is the studio name).  If so, what was your experience with him like?  I haven't been able to find many reviews about him.

Thanks!

Re: Robert Francoeur / Mirus Polleo Reviews?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_robert-francoeur-mirus-polleo-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:124Discussion:a0876288-b009-4cc6-9600-f8b1e982922bPost:62c638b7-5ccf-41c2-8973-d610af0ad221">Robert Francoeur / Mirus Polleo Reviews?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I was wondering if anyone had heard of or used a photographer called Robert Francoeur (Mirus Polleo is the studio name).  If so, what was your experience with him like?  I haven't been able to find many reviews about him. Thanks!
    Posted by KateOOO[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi there,</div><div>I had a hard time finding reviews for him as well, but once I met with him I trusted my gut and I am very glad I did because he was spectacular!  He has a great eye for art and is able to capture some amazing pictures!! He was very friendly, listened to our needs, and brought his own creative edge. Day of the wedding he got there early, stayed all night, and was able to blend into the room. He was very quick with getting our engagement shots to us, but took a little longer for the weddings pictures (but we ended up with close to 2000 photos). We highly recommend him.  If you have any other questions let me know!</div><div><span style="font-size:11px;">Joelle</span></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards