New York-Upstate
Options

Rave for Albany Trolley

Still need to do a full vendor review post but I got a thank you post card from Albany Trolley and wanted to give them a shout out here.  Was so great during the booking process.  Showed up early, didn't care about making additional unplanned stops.  And looked awesome.  I've been in weddings where I've had to cram my way into a limo and I was so excited to be able to stand and move around in the trolley instead.  Also it just looks awesome.  And pretty affordable!
TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Re: Rave for Albany Trolley

• Options
    THHanbyTHHanby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh I'm going to look into this!  How unique!  Thanks!
  • Options
    THHanbyTHHanby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm... so I called them on the 6th and gave them my date, location, etc.  They were going to call me back with a quote and I haven't heard yet.  11 days later... is that normal?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a little odd.  I would call back.  Pretty sure they emailed me a quote right away.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    camishay1camishay1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about using this as well, i wasn't sure how it would be for late fall though.  love it!  cost wise, was it considerably less than traditional transportation or about the same?  i'm in the Albany area as well. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just booked this for our wedding, Maureen has been wonderful to work with so far!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards