New York-Upstate

Capital Region Makeup/Hair Suggestions

I am looking for a make up artist and hair stylist for my wedding day of May 1, 2010. I contacted make me fabulous, they were already booked. Any other suggestions?

I typically go to rumors for my hair but I have never been for an updo. I went to belleza for my aunts wedding to get my hair done I was her MOH and I wasn't completely satisfied. They curls started falling out within an hour, and I had to go back and they had to recurl/spray my hair. UGH!

Re: Capital Region Makeup/Hair Suggestions

• Ja19m81ieJa19m81ie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Timeless Updo's does great work. They are located in Saratoga Springs, but they will come to you, on the day of your wedding. Jenn from Timeless Updo's does great work. She did my sisters wedding last year and she will be doing mine next year. Her and her partner will be coming to me down in Latham on the day of my wedding. They have a page on Facebook that has pictures of some of the work they've done.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Amy Elizabeth and was very pleased.  She travels to you on the wedding day.  I know she has a partner that does hair, but I'm not sure of her company name.
  • edited December 2011
    Try contacting Lipstick N Lashes, they do both hair and makeup and come to you. They did my friends wedding and are doing mine. They have a website take a look.

Good luck
  • edited December 2011
    I went to the Aveda salon in Saratoga Springs and it was horrible horrible horrible! My stylist had the worst attitude, used so much hairspray I was choking and caked on so much makeup it was so gross. I can't recommend a salon but I want to warn you so you do not make the same mistake I did :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards