New York-Upstate

Make Up Artist Review for upstate NY

Another review for you brides looking for make up artists!

I used Spa Studio in Glens Falls,NY and I can't find words to say how incredible they were. I used Shana who is such a sweetheart. She took her time with me for my trial, showing me several different looks, both dramatic and more natural and the in between as well. I loved that! I also love the type of make up she used, a mineral based makeup which feels so light and it stayed ALL day even through sweating. Even my eyeliner didn't smudge a bit which is what I was certain would happen no matter what! She also came to my apartment where I was getting ready with my wedding party and a few family memebers. She did a bridesmaids make up as well as my mothers and they looked fabulous as well. Having her at my apartment was SO convenient, I can't imagine having to go to a studio while doing everything else I was doing that morning!

Anyways, no need to write an essay, basically I wanted to share how great Shana was at Spa Studio, how great the makeup was and how well it lasted through the day. The prices were also very good, the best I found!

Hope this helped!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards