New York-Upstate
Options

Day of Hair?

Can anyone recommend a stylist that will travel to my hotel  (Albany) on the day of the wedding? I really wanted MAke Me Fabulous, but they told me that they didn't have enough staff =( Any other suggestions?

Re: Day of Hair?

• Options
    edited December 2011

Lipstick and Lashes is another place that will travel to you. You can goto weddingwire.com and check out reviews for people.

• Options
    molls332233molls332233 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ania's hair studio and spa in Albany also travels!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    148 Invited image 120 Happy face! image 28 Sad face... image
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    aral2003aral2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_day-of-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:124Discussion:b2f1b537-8715-4cbc-8d98-8ba5e59b466fPost:e37b7b20-fe74-4ba7-bf2a-bbcbe953e43a">Day of Hair?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone recommend a stylist that will travel to my hotel  (Albany) on the day of the wedding? I really wanted MAke Me Fabulous, but they told me that they didn't have enough staff =( Any other suggestions?
    Posted by bonezwedding[/QUOTE]

That's too bad!  I am using Make Me Fabulous but had to book them over a year before our wedding.  Try Lipstick and Lashes.  I have heard good things about them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards