New York-Upstate

Buffalo area DJs -- Suggestions???

Hi all.  My fiance and I are from Cleveland, Ohio, getting married in Buffalo.  I'm really nervous about hiring a DJ without the ability to stop in and talk to the "talent" personally.  Any suggestions for fun, energetic, and QUALITY DJ's out there in the Buffalo area?  Please help!!!

Re: Buffalo area DJs -- Suggestions???

• pandasquishypandasquishy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely stay away from Whirlin' Disc, I was not impressed in the least when we met with them.

We used CJ Sound.  The DJ played right off the sheets we filled out for them, I have a review of them in my married bio if you want to look.
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • mikesbride10mikesbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Syracuse but I went to school in Buffalo and we had Phenomenon sound DJ our grad school formal.  The DJ's name was Dan and he was awsome!!  He kept the dance floor rocking all night and he was very in tune with what the crowd wanted to hear.  I would definatly recommend them!
  • edited December 2011
    Dan from Phenomenon is who we have booked.  I met him at a Bridal Show (they caught my eye because they were all wearing tuxes doing the Cupid Shuffle) and knew I wanted him immediately.  I met 6 of their DJs and they were all personable and knowledgable.  They were all really fun, but knew when to get down to business and were all very professional.  Obviously I don't know how he'll do at the wedding, but first impression was fantastic.  I am from Syracuse, getting married in Oswego, but I think Phenomenon is based out of Buffalo.  I can't remember exactly what their website is, but google Phenomenon Sound DJ and their site comes right up.  They are pretty in line, price wise, with many of the others I saw and they offer a few different packages and many "extras".
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards