New York-Upstate
Options

FUN shower site in Syracuse?

Hi Ladies -

I've been married and out of the planning scene for quite a while so I was hoping you wouldn't mind helping me out! My cousin is looking for somewhere "fun" (not stuffy) to have a bridal
shower later this spring. Any ideas? Thanks so much in advance!
Molly - DS - 12.16.06 DD - 3.20.09 DD - 3.11.11

Re: FUN shower site in Syracuse?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_fun-shower-site-in-syracuse?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:124Discussion:b817f143-c3e1-4b35-9831-17cbc2480560Post:9e958f79-35eb-47c9-896b-d5d651a28b08">FUN shower site in Syracuse?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies - I've been married and out of the planning scene for quite a while so I was hoping you wouldn't mind helping me out! My cousin is looking for somewhere "fun" (not stuffy) to have a bridal shower later this spring. Any ideas? Thanks so much in advance!
    Posted by mollynpatrick[/QUOTE]

Anchor Bar in Central Square (closer to Brewerton) is a beautiful place, food is good and it's right on the river.  The owner is usually pretty reasonable with his pricing.

Also, Orchard Vali Golf Club in LaFayette has a nice spaces and the food is excellent there, if your looking to have a more private shower.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards