New York-Upstate

A note from the Moderator

Hi everyone.  I'm the new moderator for this board.  I want to increase the activity here, so I urge you to start checking more regularly.  I'm going to try to make some stickies and start doing some fun stuff like polls and other NWR things.  Please come by frequently to check out what's going on so that you can help out other brides and help make New York-Upstate a really fun community.

If you have any suggestions for ways to improve the board, please let me know here!

Also, you can ask me any questions you want here (either questions about myself, my wedding, or the board in general).

I hope this can become a great resource for brides in the Adirondack region and Capital District!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Puppy Love

Re: A note from the Moderator

• JessicaHuntJessicaHunt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To be honest, I wish there was a board differentiation between Central New York and Upstate New York... Makes planning hard!

• garcias1garcias1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jessica, what do you mean by board differentiation?  There is a Central New York board.  That is more active than this board.  But I think there are parts of NY that could be considered either Upstate or Central NY.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Puppy Love
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards