New York-Upstate

Rochester NY- IACC

hey has anyone gone to a wedding or having a wedding at the italian american comm center in roch ny off of manitou buff rd area!? its the big place near the chapel.

any purple silk flower ideas?

xoLaLa Lo & La's happily ever after. May 19, 2012

Re: Rochester NY- IACC

• edited December 2011
    My friend had his wedding at the Italian community center, said it was very nice.

I also have a girlfriend who used silk purple flowers for her bridesmaids(i was included) and they were very nice!
    Vacation Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    My girlfriend went through Etsy for the purple silk flowers!!
    Vacation Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

My friend had her wedding there. It was beauitful. The food was great and we told pics out side. We also had our hair done down the street. The salon was calles TINA CIMINO STUDIO. They did an amzaing job with our hair and make-up. I hope this helps.

• edited December 2011
    I am having my wedding there and just knew someone who got married there the other weekend and heard it was beautiful. I just went there a month ago to make some arrangements and I cant wait. 
  • edited December 2011

What is the average cost per person at this venue?

• edited December 2011
    We are doing the one of the buffets.  I think there are 3 different buffets options and a sit down option and with tax and gratuity it comes to about $63 per person.
  • amtrobiaamtrobia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im so excited 8 months to go. they have a great buffet package including open bar. :)
    xoLaLa Lo & La's happily ever after. May 19, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards