New York-Upstate

Looking for help finding a ceremony/reception site in Finger Lakes Region

I just recently got engaged and am starting to plan.  My ideal wedding?  A place overlooking one of the finger lakes that has a gazebo I can have the ceremony at (in the evening with white lights hanging), and then at that same location set up a clear top tent for the reception.  I don't really know where to begin!  Please, if anyone has any ideas where I can begin looking, please let me know.  Thank you very much!

Re: Looking for help finding a ceremony/reception site in Finger Lakes Region

• edited December 2011
    we got married at the esperanza mansion. it overlooks Keuka lake. We had a great experience there! 
  • edited December 2011
    I got married at the Fontainebleau Inn outside of Ithaca. I got married at the private chapel, but they do ceremonies on the lawn by the water. I have a few photos in my bio and you can check out the website of the inn: http://www.fontainebleauinn.com/

hth
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Wagner winery, they don't have a gazebo, but they have a great venue.  Pics in bio of our reception there if you are interested.
    July 19, 2008

My Food Blog

• katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Belhurst Castle.

Also check out: Esperanza Mansion, Heron Hill, Canandaigua on the Lake, Steamboat Landing

What lake are you on?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards