New York-Upstate

Alvina Valenta 9658 For Sale - New With Tags

I used to be active on this board - unfortunately, my wedding was cancelled and I never got to wear my dress - it is a brand new, with tags Alvina Valenta 9658 - the color is oyster, which is more of an ivory color than the picture on the website:

http://www.jlmcouture.com/Alvina-Valenta/Bridal/Additional/Style-9658?cf03800916=E05AE1CE!MjA0MDU2OTYzOmNvcnByYWRpdXNzc286pGToogm5egy1OP1icre3Eg== 

The dress is a size 8 and has never been altered - Based on a size chart I found online these are the measurements:

Bust - 34
Waist - 26
Hips - 36.5
Hollow to Hem - 58 3/4

The dress was purchased from Angela's Bridal in Albany and has been stored at my mom's house in the original bag.  I thought it would be best to try and sell the dress locally before I posted on preownedweddingdresses.com.  I would be willing to deliver the dress within a couple of hours of Albany.  If you are in the Rochester/Buffalo area I would be willing to meet halfway. 

The price is negotiable - I will sell it at less than what you could buy it for from a bridal shop and it is just as new.  It was only tried on one time to select a veil.

Please email me at sunnyday803@gmail.com if you would like to see pictures/have any questions.  It really is a beautiful dress and I hope someone else gets to wear it down the aisle!

Thank you :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards