New York-Upstate
Options

Can anyone give me a review on The Lodge at Echo Lake?

My fiance and I are looking into having our memorial day weekend 2011 wedding at The Lodge at Echo Lake, but we would like to get some reviews from actual brides and grooms (or guests). The lodge looks perfect but I have found there are always those little details that are overlooked when just browsing venues. Thanks for any help! 

Re: Can anyone give me a review on The Lodge at Echo Lake?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was a guest there.  The wedding was absolutely beautiful.  Some of the pictures taken outdoors were the most unique i have ever seen... and beautiful!  We would have gone there even though we live in Albany, but it was closed on our date.  I heard prices are not too bad either.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The place was very nice-my friend had her wedding there in mid october of this year I think.  I didn't have a lot of appetizers so I can't say for certain about that but the view off the back porch is beautiful.  There seemed to be enough room for a nice size head table.  The strip steak was good but the carrots had too much glaze on them.  They had salad and rolls that were passed at dinner which was nice.  Not everyone was able to see the dance floor so if you want the dance floor to be centrally located that could present an issue.  The room was more of an L shape.  Overall it was a nice place and I think there are places on-site that you can stay in for the evening after the reception.  Best of luck to you.
  • Options
    linzkilinzki member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you end up having your wedding at the Lodge? We are planning our wedding right now for next summer (2012). Did you guests stay in the counselor and campers cabins? How did it all work out!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards