New York-Upstate

Site Info and Flowers in Saratoga

I just found this board and wish I found it earlier.  We just booked with The Mansion in Saratoga NY for Memorial Day Weekend.  Does anyone have any experience with the Mansion?  Any suggestions about their menu???

Also, I am looking to book someone for flowers?  I am looking for something pretty simple.  Any recommendations??

Thanks!

Re: Site Info and Flowers in Saratoga

• edited December 2011
    Petal Pusher in Scotia,NY
  • GeminthelotusGeminthelotus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend actually works for the Mansion Inn in Saratoga. I will be seeing her this weekend and I can ask her some questions for you. She was holding down the fort because the lady who runs it went on maternity leave. I'll ask her about their menu and such. If you have any other specific questions, let me know and I'd be happy to ask her for you!
  • lindsfisherlindsfisher member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!!  Do you happen to know or reccomend a minister or a church we can contact to perform the ceromony?
  • aral2003aral2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i highly recommend Felthousen's for flowers.  they are located in schenectady, but we are using them for our flowers for our wedding in the saratoga area.  they do amazing work and they are reasonably priced.  their delivery charge is only $100, while some flower venue in the saratoga area charge $150. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Price Chopper in Clifton Park!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree ... the Clifton Park Price Chopper was awesome! They had everything we wanted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards