Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Daughter walk me down the aisle

I am thinking about having my daughter and I walk down the aisle together.  This is my second wedding and my daughter is 13. She has been the one completely there more so that my dad. I want the parents to walk down together.  Does this seem odd?  She is going to be wearing jr bridesmaid attire.

Re: Daughter walk me down the aisle

• Options
    No its not odd, I'd say go for it !.where are u getting married? 
  • Options
    I don't think its odd, I think its sweet and a nice way to honor her in the fact that she has been there for you through everything. :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think she would be honored and it will be beautiful!
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_daughter-walk-me-down-the-aisle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:875e4a76-b83a-411f-89ae-8848926dbf26Post:b3bbbd1e-da17-48b7-acf9-3900596cdf6b">Re: Daughter walk me down the aisle</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I think she would be honored and it will be beautiful!</strong>
    Posted by TiffannieF[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto!! She can also stand up next to you after, if that's something you're wanting!</div>
  • Options
    I think it's a great idea!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_daughter-walk-me-down-the-aisle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:875e4a76-b83a-411f-89ae-8848926dbf26Post:c11a39c3-c395-4214-942f-88ad943ef865">Re: Daughter walk me down the aisle</a>:
    [QUOTE]No its not odd, I'd say go for it !.where are u getting married? 
    Posted by markandsamp[/QUOTE]

Small Baptist church in Eastlake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards