New York-Upstate
Options

Rochester Photographers?

I'm planning my Sept 2013 wedding in/around Rochester NY. I need a photographer who is good, but not pricey.
What is a normal cost anyway?

Re: Rochester Photographers?

• Options
    We used Jay Gardner and more than happy with our albums and pictures. Feast, professional, knowledgeable. And the best part, my friend who got married two month before me spent way more money for the pictures not even half as good. And I got my pictures before her! So yes, highly recommend! www.gardnerphotography.net
  • Options
    We are using Ultimate Images, in Penfield- uiphoto.com.  For the quality of his work and the package he offers, it's a good price.  As for an average price, low end is about $1300, high end starts at $5000 from what I saw in e-mails and at bridal shows.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used PhotoEmphasis out of Rochester.  Dan was easy to work with and did a great job.  I love my photos!  He worked hard to get me everything I wanted and his prices seemed very reasonable.  We had print rights so I was able to save money on printing too.

www.photoemphasis.net
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jessica Kemp from JessicaLKPhotography. She did my engagement pictures and I've got her booked for my picnic reception (getting married in Vegas). Loved her, she was easy to work with, and the prices were awesome. I know her event rate is $125 an hour with full print rights, but I can't say for sure if the wedding rate is the same. Jessicalkphotography.blogspot.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards