Tennessee
Options

Memphis Photographers

Just engaged.  Live in Southaven, MS.  Wondering about good, but budget friendly photographers for engagement and wedding pictures.

Re: Memphis Photographers

• Options
    atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "budget friendly" is really something that is subjective. What sort of budget are you looking to stay within?
  • Options
    tammytodd2010tammytodd2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My honey and I are getting married on October 1 of this year, and we went with www.amberrhodeslapoint.com - amber rhodes lapoint photography, love her! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of my friends is coming from out of town and her prices are great even with travel I couldn't find a better photographer....  on fb it's Raya K Photography. She does excellent work
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just found Twice as Chic on Facebook last nigtht, ha!  They have a discount for my venue too!  I really like their pictures and even though they don't show their prices, it looks like they work with all budgets.  They don't work with the typical wedding packages?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sent you a private message:)

www.christinaheaston.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out blue genes photography on facebook- very reasonable pricing, and if you book her for the wedding, she does engagements for free! We loved working with Becka!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards