Tennessee

Almost Heaven, The Preserve, Briothers Cove...

Any reviews or experiences would be greatly appreciated. These are a few of the places we are considering... for next April.  Any advice or feedback on these locations would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Almost Heaven, The Preserve, Briothers Cove...

• edited December 2011
    i am from Gatlinburg, and Almost Heaven is the prettiest view you will ever see.  i have been to three weddings there and would definitely have mine there if it wasn't for the fact the my fiance's brother and sister had theirs there.  The people who own it are very nice and will work as hard as they can to make sure everything is perfect for you. 
  • redstapler65redstapler65 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were married at the Preserve 10/25/08 and it is beautiful.The highest chapel in the mountains so the view was breathtaking. Chapel was gorgeous-exactly how it looked on their site. We did not hold reception there as we wanted to give our guests a GSMP experience..so..we drove thru the Park, stopped to take pics on the amazing wooden bridge, and then had reception at OberGatlinburg..How beautiful!! beautiful chapel, amazing drive thru park, and awesome tram ride up the mountain for even more amazing views..wonderful lunch,etc..and our guests brought a change of clothes for Ober, and went on rides afterwards..so much fun! our guests said it was the best wedding they had even been to..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards