Tennessee

boots

Hey Knotties! When Jason and I first started dating, he dorve me nuts tring to find cowboys boots that he liked. So for my little ode to him(and wedding day surprise), I want to wear pink cowboy boots under my dress. Does anyone know where to find some? I've found a few online but I'm having a hard time agreeing to $80 boots. So any hints would help!! thanks!
~~~~~Jenn and Jason~~~~~ Anniversary

Re: boots

• edited December 2011
    Try Trail West - there is one in the Opryland Area (behind Cracker Barrel) and one in Hendersonville, probably more. I found some boots that fit me in the children's sizes that were more affordable than the adults sizes (they didn't looka t ALL like kid boots - I love them!). I'm sure they have pink.
  • edited December 2011
    There's a place on Broadway between 2nd and 3rd called Boots'n'More. They have amazing deals like buy one pair, get two pairs for free! They're not the greatest quality but unless you want them to last a life time, they're cheap and get the job done. I always get my tailgating boots there and I love them!
  • edited December 2011
    OMG! I am wanting to do the same thing. My FI has these boots that I never liked and he always said he was going to wear them for our wedding and I said over my dead body! Lol. But now I want to surprise him with boots under my dress too! TOO funny, I am having a hard time finding ones too...I wanted white but I might do the Hot pink ones the other bride posted on here...I am so glad I saw this post. I don't want to part with 80 either...Well good luck! Too fun!p.s. I am giving FI new black boots for his wedding gift. :)He has no idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards