Tennessee

Knoxville Photographer

Hey everybody!  We need some help, we are trying fto find a photographer in the Knoxville area that does not charge a fortune for wedding photography.  We would like to stick around $1000 and we really want a CD or DVD with the rights to the photos.  If you know of anyone good (especially someone not booked on June 5, 2010) let me know!  I am hoping to get someone booked pretty soon.  Thanks!

Re: Knoxville Photographer

• edited December 2011
    I used Haley Lashley. She has a link on the knot. or you can check out http://haleylashley.bigfolioblog.com/ She has a blog & webpage. If you don't want a book she might knock off some of the price. We built a package with her. I wasn't 100% trilled but it was partially my fault for not making sure every picture was on my list. And we got started late, also not her fault. I'm waiting on our album. She was very willing to redo it to my specifications. I think I'm just overpicky. She got some great shots....let me know if you have any questions.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!  I used Jordan Max Photography for my wedding on July 18th....  They were great and very reasonable!  We paid $1200 for our package and there's a lot included.  You also get the rights to your pictures and they put them on a cd for you.... I'm suppose to get mine back tomorrow... I can't wait ;)  Anyway, you can give them a call.  The number that I have is for Lauren.  Her number is 865 363 6640.  Again, I highly recommend them!  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I have used Kristen Westerman for other photographs and am about to use her for my wedding. She is absolutely amazing...great with kids & gets amaizng shots. She has a website: www.kristenwestermanphotography.comand her phone number is 865-386-5846. Her rates are very  reasonable, her quality is superb and you'll be glad you chose her to capture your memories!!
  • edited December 2011
    I also found a great affordable photographer. we actually haven't had the wedding yet (12.31.09) but you should check them out. i like what i've seen and experienced with them so far. good luck!http://www.danielhowellphoto.com/
  • opalsky007opalsky007 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Erick Thompson. His top of the line package is $950 and gets you a full day of coverage starting 2.5 hours before the ceremony, an engagement session, and 6 CDs (3 color, 3 b&w of images). His work is really much better than what's on the website, just email and his secretary can send you some better stuff.photographybyerick.com
  • caitdanacaitdana member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Sandra Ryan photography. She is charging us 1000. And she does not have set hours, she is simply there the whole day of your wedding (she is set to be there 10:30-7ish) and she gives a cd at the end with all the rights to the edited photos. Let me know if you want her info.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards