Tennessee
Options

Wedding Cancelled for 12/09 Need to sell dress, decor, jewelry

WEDDING CANCELLED! TOTALLY DEVESTATED:  all items never been used or worn:  ivory, red, and black table linens all sizes-$15 each, classy champagne color wedding dress with tags, size 10 strapless, bought on sale for $350 but will sell for $200, champagne color strappy shoes 8 1/2-$10, beautiful white gold necklace and earrings-$15, red, black, ivory unique design candles, flameless ivory candles with nice scent [operates by battery] new flower girl silk ivory basket-$10, ivory and red rose petals-$10, ivory guest book and pen set-$15, bubbles with basket-$10, unique black candle holders-$5-$10, cake serving set-$10.00, ivory and black card box-$10.00, toasting glasses-$10, and more wedding decor  mostly everything purchased at hobby lobby  am asking 1/2 price of everything   you have got to to see this dress gorgeous-  Three bridesmaid dresses black tea length, purchased at Dillards, they are not identifical [don't like matchy-patchy)    I also have an engagement ring .93 carat custom made, paid $3,000 but will sell for $1,800  I have appraisal documents bought at McKenzie & Smiley Jewelers in Clarksville it is white gold  round diamond set in unique setting    call Cindy for more information and pictures  931-249-6497  I love my things but they have to go   Nothing cheezy, all classy stuff believe me.  I work in Nashville if you want to call me there  615-244-3370

Re: Wedding Cancelled for 12/09 Need to sell dress, decor, jewelry

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am really sorry about your wedding. I also live in Nashville. I am saving up $ for a wedding next September, but I would love to try to help you out. My ex bfs sister went through the same thing and ended up losing a lot of $ because they momogramed everything. I work downtown Nashville just let me know what else you need to get rid of. 615-517-9354
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post.  I would like to talk to you at your convenience.  I will be at work on Monday 8:30-5:00  615-244-3370  Cindy Gore  Thank you.
  • Options
    opalsky007opalsky007 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm very sorry to hear about your cancellation. What size are your ivory linens, and how many do you have?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I have not been able to call you yet. I have been swamped this week. I am going to try later today. hopefully nothing comes up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    very sorry to hear about your situation. I've been there and done that too.... sigh... try wedding bee's classifieds as well as bravobride to sell your things... good luck!
  • Options
    aburns5981aburns5981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a picture of the dress
  • Options
    AHEMMELGARNAHEMMELGARN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am sooo sorry... Could you send me a picture of the Black/Ivory Card Box if still available? Also the flower girl basket? Thank you, ahemmelgarn@americansecuritybank.com  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm very sorry about your situation also.......I know it must be hard to go thru. I'm very interested in many items you listed. Can you let me know if you still have the necklace, guest book/pen ste, bubbles, cake set, toasting glasses, and ivory candles left. I'd also like to know the sizes of the black dresses. If some, or most of this is still available, i'll give you a call tonight, or this week-end. I'm getting married in Aug. of 2010, but on a small budget, so this could really help me out. Thanks! Jen Nashville
  • Options
    nickytapp1nickytapp1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey  dont be discouraged,year before last I was engaged to be married too.I had everything picked out had all the details arranged then a month before the wedding I found out my 28 year old fiance was cheating on me with a 16 yearold.If that wasnt enough he was wanted in three states for fraud. I was also devestated. I finally moved on and fell in love with a soldier whom I went to highschool with and we are getting married in january. Love will find you again.Keep your head up. Oh and if you have any of those things left please send me a note I still got some shopping left for my wedding.Thanks and keep your chin up.Nicky Butler
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards