Tennessee

hizzle85....

Hey girl! I haven't been on much since our wedding.... I was just sitting here going through some of our wedding stuff and started thinking about you. I hope your day is as wonderful and stress free as ours! I can't wait to hear all about it! GL and Best Wishes to you and soon to be Mr. Hizzle ;) btw, we really like our videographer.... we ended up having to pay them extra, but it was worth it.... Joni

Re: hizzle85....

• edited December 2011
    Thanks - it's Wednesday!! I'm so excited. I'll definitely come back and post reviews and etc. I cant wait to see your pictures! We should try to get together again - See if we can make it work this time! Have you gotten your video back yet?? What did you end up paying extra for?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    When we booked the videographer, we did 3 hours worth of coverage. Well, that meant that if they start at 3pm (our wedding was at 4pm) for pre-wedding stuff, then they stopped videoing at 6pm.... Our reception didn't start til 6pm, so we would've missed everything with the reception. Our video turned out good, I think that they could've added a little more footage to the video, it came out to be about 1hr 45 minutes out of them videoing 6 hours! But, we have the important stuff on video, so I'm happy.... GL Wednesday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards