Tennessee

Chattanooga Area Photographers

I'm looking for reccomendations on photographers in the Chattanooga area. I love photos that are more artsy and not as traditional. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks!!!

Re: Chattanooga Area Photographers

• edited December 2011
    Liz Power Photography looks great. Also, Lori Line Photography is great! I met her in my salon. Beautiful stuff. Hope this helps!
  • patjulie76patjulie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sarah A. Photography!  She is awesome.  She just photographed my wedding and the pics are beautiful.  Her prices are great too.  If you look up Sarah A. Photography you can see her work.  She has a website too but I don't think it does her justice!
  • patjulie76patjulie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to mention to look her up on Facebook...
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!! I will look these photographers up.
  • jmland1jmland1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    (once like a spark) photography is wonderful and Ashley Steele is so sweet!
  • edited December 2011
    Melody Hood is a WONDERFUL photographer in Chattanooga. Innamorata, her website displays her talent. I have yet to see anything less than amazing from her work.....Lots of luck and happy planning. 
  • gammonmegammonme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Chattanooga too! My photographer is amazing and incredibly affordable (much more so than the three others I interviewed in Chattanooga). And I was only looking for someone with a very artisitic and photojournalistic approach, so he's right up your alley. His name is Brian Shakely and his website is www.brianshakely.com. Our engagement photoshoot is in two weeks so I'll let you know how it goes!
  • ericaleberleericaleberle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lori Line is amazing and SO much fun to work with. lorilinephotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    Love Bridge Photography
  • edited December 2011
    BluSquez Photography!!! AMAZING job!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards