Tennessee

Ballew Bridal - Memphis

Hi girls, I'm not local to TN but I traveled to Ballew Bridal in Memphis to get my gown. It was so worth the trip. Mrs. Ballew and her staff were SO helpful and attentive! In fact, the dress I ultimately chose was actually one they picked out for me! I also got my veil and comb there, and even with those details, her staff stood around with me helping me come to a decision. They really really know their merchandise! Also, the seamstress there is amazing - it only took one fitting to get it done, and her work was really professional - I had no worries about those alteration horror stories. For my bridesmaids, they were scattered all over the country, and Mrs. Ballew made it so easy. They just had to fill out a form with their size info, shipping address, etc., and she ordered the dresses and shipped them out, making sure that each girl had her dress with plenty of time for alterations if needed. Anyway, I had a GREAT experience there, so I figured I'd post this review on the local boards. Hope it helps!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards