Tennessee

Rehearsal Dinner

Needing ideas for Rehearsal Dinner in December.  Wanting to do "Tennessee Vols" theme, but not tacky! One thought: spray painting a few tree branches and hanging orance ornaments w/ white lights or something.  Any other suggestions on what to put on the tables? 

Even thought of doing a few Tennessee themed things like moon pies, jack daniels.....

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• laurenfplaurenfp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you are planning on doing these, but you could put a an orange T on the background of your table placement cards. I have seen centerpieces with small glass vases with orange marbles in the bottom and a floating candle on top. You could also find UT napkins to use.
  • edited December 2011
    I think that if you just use orange decorations...with a little touch of the UT items it will still have the same Vols theme you are looking for,
    I love the tree branch idea.  I have been to weddings where they did it and it looks incredible.
    I would even incorporate some sort of desert with the UT symbol...cupcake or cookies...there are unlimited options.
    You could do white table cloth with a UT orange table runner and then the tree branched.  The candle hanging from the branches are really a nice touch and cheaper than the UT ornaments.
    The idea of the vases with floating candles are nice...you can color the water orange.  I have end see vases with orange slices in them and flowers coming out of the top.  Orange and white flowers with small UT flags would look nice too.

My friend is a florist and made this.  She has sooo many unique ideas. It actually looks better in person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards