Tennessee

UNSURE!!

Hello,

I am needing some input on rather or not WE should get married on Thursday (3/28/13) or Friday (3/29/2013)? BTW.. I just found out today that will be the week of Easter next year!  So now I am unsure of what to do? March happens to be "off-peak" season for the Wedding Business;Which is one of the rasons we picked it. The second is the weather here in East TN can be rather nice towards the end of March. So, I am left to decide on which date and considering my guest!

Any thoughts on this woulkd be appreicated!

Re: UNSURE!!

• Are you inviting guests or just eloping?

If you're inviting guests, having a wedding on a Thursday will be incredibly inconvenient. And unfortunately for most people, it's not going to work to just say, "if they really want to be there they'll make it work." 

The week of Easter may not be a big deal, especially if you do a Friday since some places are closed on Friday in honor of Good Friday. We got married on a Friday and it was fine. We had almost 100% attendance.
  • I would have to agree that Thursday would not be a good idea. Most people are off on Good Friday so why not just get married on the Friday?

If you feel like for religious reasons getting married on Good Friday would not be a good idea then I completely understand but I think it would be a wonderful time when most people have off the day anyway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards