Tennessee

Makeup Artist in Memphis?

I am getting married on November 20th in Memphis and need a makeup artist for my brunch wedding.  Does anyone know of any reasonable artists?

Re: Makeup Artist in Memphis?

• edited December 2011
     I have been looking around online a lot, and I still haven't found anyone.  If you do find someone, can you let me know?  Thanks.... wish I could help!
  • laurenfplaurenfp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

All about weddings in germantown does make up but I have no idea a price range. Goulds also does make up but don't know a price again.
    Also, if you go to the collierville mall or wolfchase mall or oak court mall in macy's or dillards they both have make up artiss working and most only require you to buy 1 of their items to get your make up done.

• edited December 2011
    Lashundra Easton is a well respected makeup artist, who is best known for her unique use of color, great attention to detail and her ability to enhance the natural beauty of her clients. She is the artist of choice for everything from soft and delicate bridal makeup, to bold creative ,editorial and fantasy makeup.She is a great Cosmetologist, and well train to study the face and hair. In her profession she enjoy being a very creative woman working with colors on the skin. It is her pleasure to help assist clients in all areas in life all around the world with fashion on the face.
    Cosmetic enhance the beauty of a woman it creates a flawless look and makes all young ladies feel good about their appearance. With all the training, seminars and attending tradeshows not to mention Cosmetology School and working in beauty salons, she wanted to start her own freelance & cosmetic business here in Memphis, TN where she attended Jett Beauty College back in the 90's.
  • lauren0618lauren0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married in September. I had the  best makeup artist in the city. Her name is Lynn Oltmann and she works  with bobbi ebrown cosmetics. If your still looking , let me know i'll get you in touch with her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards