Tennessee

Nail salons in Nashville

I am looking for a reasonably priced nail salon in the nashville area to take my bridesmaids and myself to get a mani/pedi before the wedding. Does anyone have any favorite salons or suggestions?

Re: Nail salons in Nashville

• edited June 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_nail-salons-in-nashville?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:25a36860-6ec3-418d-a218-c22911ebb571Post:57acdf09-d45f-40ec-a9bb-9bc86789637f">Nail salons in Nashville</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for a reasonably priced nail salon in the nashville area to take my bridesmaids and myself to get a mani/pedi before the wedding. Does anyone have any favorite salons or suggestions?
    Posted by katie-lynn[/QUOTE]

<div>I haven't been there personally but my mother and sister both have been and like it.  I plan on taking my bridesmaids a couple of days before as well. It is called Tina's Nail Spa.  They have a Green Hills and Hendersonville location.  40$ for basic mani/pedi.  Website is tinasnailspa.com</div>
  • I love Lee Nails on Main in East Nashville. They're really inexpensive but I've had better luck with my Lee pedicures than the ones that I've gotten at Tina's in Green Hills.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards